– So much blue – EVERYWHERE – Yale diplomas – Yale prints and portraits – Yale coffee table books – Yale chairs and tapestries – Pen and pencil sets – Business card holders – Paper weights – Yale Yale Yale
– Faded photographs of you with your parents – Faded photographs with friends – Where did they all go – Only one recent photograph – You and Destiny Blande – The girl who could be the Satin Strangler – Why does that photograph stands in the spouse position on your desk
– Your desk drawers were unlocked – Except for one – Why that one – I wonder what is inside – What would be too intimate to share with your uninvited visitors
– File cabinets line the walk in closet – An entire cabinet dedicated to the Destiny Blande case – I have been reading – Stacks of articles about Destiny Blande – Most of them tell the story that she has stolen – STOLEN – The story of the Satin Strangler – You have countless photographs of Destiny Blande – You are the president of her fan club – Another disappointing Yale president
– You were smiling like a happy pig in the framed photograph with Destiny Blande – Do you love the fake serial killer girl – Ah no – You are your only true love – Not even most eligible bachelorette Destiny Blande could win over the love of the narcissist – But you want her – Oh how you want her
– I know where you are and how long you will be there – I always know where you are – But today you surprise me – Noise at the front door – You returned quickly – Why so rushed – I stay in the file room and watch through the slots in the door – A fragmented view – You are alone – An easy target – The knife strapped to my thigh is ready
– But you do not open the file room door – Instead you take something from your briefcase – Photos of Destiny Blande – From newspapers and magazines and websites – Photos of the would be Satin Strangler – You check your watch and look at the front door – Are you expecting a visitor – You neatly arrange the photographs across your desk – Your prize possessions
– There is a knock on the front door – One minute you call out – You get undressed – Naked in your office in the middle of the day – Hard at work – Hard at work – You unlock your secret drawer and remove black satin stockings – Piles of them – Tie the stockings around your wrists and ankles – Tightly so your skin turns blue – You check your handiwork and smile with satisfaction – Tie your ankles to the chair with many knots – You have issues Horace P Krouch Esquire – Yale Law Review full view
– Come in now you call out – You swing your bound wrists up and twist the stockings around your neck – So fast – All of this in a minute or two – You have done this before – Many times before – There is now no way to escape without choking yourself
– Your visitor enters – A young woman in a wig and a long coat – Destiny Blande in appearance but yet not Destiny Blande – She is not alarmed at the sight of you – She too has done this before – Many times before – Her clothes drop to the floor until she is left in black satin lingerie – She is here to play out your fantasy
– She straddles you and stretches your arms – It takes so little effort – Your strained breaths whistle as though through a straw – With crackles and gurgles and saliva running down your chin – Then the sounds stop and the color changes in your face – Pink to red to blue – Yale blue – To match the room decorations – It only takes a few moments – You are unconscious – DYING – Pathetic and repulsive
– Your visitor dresses while you lay still – Will she leave you to die – She checks her watch – Takes her time – She stuffs an envelop from the desk into her coat pocket – Probably good pay for a few minutes of work – She cuts the stocking from your neck with scissors – Then leaves before you regain consciousness
– What a chamber of dark secrets your office has been – What if the good old boys at Yale could see what you do in your spare time – What would they say – Maybe we will soon find out – You are boring on the surface – But so deviant on the inside – Hidden secrets waiting to be told
– How easily could I run my knife through your heart right now – But I will be patient – Enjoy this moment – We will be together again soon enough
– I leave as you take your first gasp of air
This is post #78 in The Satin Strangler Blogs (TSSB).
Read the next post in TSSB.
Start TSSB from the first blog post.
See links to all 105 posts in TSSB.
“Like” TSSB on Facebook.
If you are enjoying this free and unique online reading experience, please tell your friends.