Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

look alike

– They adore you Destiny Blande – They worship you – Wish they could be the most eligible bachelorette – Most enviable killer – Champion of women – Crusader of justice

– They follow your lead – Imitate the Destiny Blande hairstyle and fashions – They wait on your every inspiration – Men fantasize about you – Even dress up their girlfriends to look like you – Pay for look alikes to be you – IMITATIONS – SUBSTITUTES – Anything to be closer to the real thing – Anything to experience the Satin Strangler

– The women at the look alike service stare at me – Their faces ask if this man really wants to look like Destiny Blande – Do they have blouses in my size – She waits for me to say I was just kidding

– But I am not kidding – My knife can slash her wide open in seconds – Connect that crooked smile to the bottom of her neck – Would she be smiling then – Would she – No I am not joking – I am not here for amusement – If I wanted her opinion I would slash it out of her

– Will you fight me for the Satin Strangler title Destiny Blande – You know nothing of murder – You yearned to become something of worth – And there it was – The Satin Strangler – Yours for the taking – But too high of an aspiration for you – Too close to the sun for Icarus – Too much for you Destiny Blande – But they opened the door – The media gave you the honor – The media gave the prize to a stupid friggin girl

– Is this what the Satin Strangler has become – Wigs and costumes – Is the title open again for anyone to take – NO – Only the deserving shall be adorned – Who will take the title – If you do not want it then I will take it as my own – Will it be me or you Destiny Blande – Who will live on as the Satin Strangler

– A little twist on the wig and the locks fall into position – Some makeup from the hideous monster crooked teeth sales girl should do the trick – The black dress is just big enough – A little fluffy but does it matter – Now the stockings – A matching set – For strangling – Squeezing the life out of a victim – You have no idea about that Destiny Blande – KILLING – You will soon – One way or another – I promise you


– Barabbas

-----

This is post #85 in The Satin Strangler Blogs (TSSB).

Read the next post in TSSB. 

Start TSSB from the first blog post.

See links to all 105 posts in TSSB.

“Like” TSSB on Facebook.

If you are enjoying this free and unique online reading experience, please tell your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment