Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2010

you poisoned me

– Which one of you snuck into my chamber – Who will betray me with a kiss – Et tu blog reader – Et tu – Benedict Arnolds all of you – My kingdom for hoarse whores – Roaming through enamored Roman numerals of exponentially rising body counts has made me weary – How many has she killed today – I have lost track – Following the most perfect of creations has been a distraction – And one of you snuck into my chamber to pour poison into my ear – The antidote in my medicine cabinet is laced with the poison so I dare not go near it – Synapses of gray and white are criss crossed cross crissed Christ Cross – Zigging where they should be zagging – And vice versa my former friend – Vice versa coming right back at you – The pain you have caused me is great – The buzzing sound that others do not seem to hear and the rage that spins webs in my skull – But I know who you are and where you live as they say – I know who you are – All of you – You have hacked the connection between us with a machete – I used to love you now I have to kill you –

No comments:

Post a Comment